What To Expect
You’re our honored guest. You need not fear that you will be singled out or embarrassed in any way. Just relax and enjoy the worship we offer to God, and the teaching that will come from the Bible. We hope you will desire to take the time afterward to get acquainted with a few of us before you leave.
Our periods of worship attempt to follow the pattern left to us in the New Testament. Therefore, when you visit expect to find:
- We Will Be Singing…Uplifting congregational singing. Our singing is vocal only, in the same way the first Christians sang in their assemblies. (Ephesians 5:19)
- We Will Be Praying…Heartfelt prayers offered to God. (Philippians 4:6)
- We Will Be Remembering…The Lord's Supper will be served every Sunday. We focus on the sacrificial death of Jesus for us, and the sacrifices we are to make for Him. (Acts 20:7)
- We Will Be Giving…We joyfully and sacrificially give to spread the gospel and help other believers in need. Guest are not expected to give. (1 Corinthians 16:1-2)
- We Will Be Studying…Accurate, relevant Bible teaching. You will actually learn and understand the Bible. You will not have to sit through political, social, or secular lecture. (2 Timothy 4:1-5)
May you find truth, peace and God’s love when you worship with us!